I’m sure a few will take issue with whether some of these are “positive” or “negative” types of things. But there is surely quite a bit that has happened, and most of which are in alignment with the “takedown of the cabal”. Some of these even occurred during the election process.
Yes, I’m sure many are aware that one thing which pushed me away from the HC (as well as the Bernie), and towards the DJT, was the article from Corey Goode (and David Wilcock) that, as far as the disclosure process and the exposure and elimination of the cabal was concerned, “The Alliance” supported a Trump presidency. From this Kp blog post (taken from this other Kp blog post (from this CG/DW article)), Corey wrote the following:
[Corey] “[Gonzales] confirmed that Donald Trump is indeed being backed by the Alliance. Trump is certainly not entering into this battle free from his own baggage… He does not, however, represent a group that actively seeks to kill billions of people by starting World War III as soon as possible.”
I also included this bit from that “other Kp blog post“:
[Kp] For myself, after viewing multiple sources of information, it became very clear that “The Donald” represented a clear and present danger to the cabal, could not be bought by the cabal, and was willing to stand out in front of everyone on the planet and say so. A wide variety of others… pointed out the same… it also became clear to me that the “cabal choice” was Hillary. So… when I read… that Gonzales told Corey that “Donald Trump is indeed being backed by the Alliance“, that was another strong piece for my “data book”.”
Now we are seeing a huge attempt, day after day, to denigrate and/or ignore, and or put out incorrect information about what “The Trump” and his administration are actually doing. Main Stream Media types are blasting it out at every opportunity. I am quite sure this is actually a great sign that he is doing what he came here to do (at least, for the most part).
So when I found these short pieces about what has actually happened since the November election, and January inauguration, I felt I wanted to share those. Feel free to use discernment whether to read or not. Feel free to take it or leave it. I’m only listing a few things.
From Jordan Sather FB, 9-29-17 (image title, “Donald Trump has shown the entire nation irrefutably, explicitly, and beyond any shadow of a doubt, that U.S. government and their media propagandists are corrupt to the core.”)
- – Hollywood is exposing itself
- – Corporate sports is beginning to crumble
- – Mainstream Media mind control is failing
- – The political system is being seen as obviously infiltrated
- – Masses of people are waking up to the occult ritualistic components of the wealthy elite
- Like Trump or not, we’re finally beginning to move in a positive direction. Count your blessings.
- A week after his inauguration, President Trump issued a series of Executive Orders (EO’s) that returned the nation to one governed by legal statute and law, with regard to illegal migration. Among other things, his EO’s called for Homeland Security and immigration officials to simply enforce existing immigration laws. It brought an end to the Obama-era practice of “catch and release”…
- With a series of EO’s, some of our oppressive regulatory burdens are being eased. Any agency wanting to implement one new regulation must eliminate two, for due consideration.
- There are no unconstitutional “czars” in the Executive Branch… there are 110 fewer employees on the White House staff than there were under Obama.
- …withdrawn the U.S. from the Paris Accord, which was fraudulently represented to reduce man-made “climate change,” but was in reality, a punitive measure for America…
- …withdrawn the U.S. from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, which protected many Asian interests but could be characterized as inhospitable to U.S. commercial interests.
- With little more than an ardent pro-growth policy agenda, companies are changing plans for foreign expansion in favor of domestic production and job growth.
- …took us out of ‘TPP’… Pulled out of the lopsided ‘Paris Accord.’
- The Stock Market is at the highest ever in its history.
- $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget.
- Targeting of MS13 gangs
- Created a commission on child trafficking… on voter fraud… for opioids addiction.
- Stopped companies from moving out of America.
- $78 Billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota…
- President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any president since Truman.