Talked about (among other things):
- “3D business” is none of my business. Very much felt this way last several months.
- None of the old things resonate. I’m just done.
- Kent Dunn video.
- Certain line I can’t cross.
- All this 3D business just becomes less and less and less of interest to me.
- Intense detail things, and investigating things with intense detail.
- Readiness to move away from all 3D crap that’s playing out.
- Feel the need to remain sort of separate and independent from the 3D circus.
- Feel need to remain sort of separate and independent from the disclosure circus.
- Disclosure is a non-big-deal (to me, at least).
- There’s a change in the unfolding.
(note: if a commercial comes on at the beginning, just click ahead about 30 sec. to 1 minute.)
MP3 download link:
[Pre-show notes: “Seems like we’re going through a massive “separating out” from everything of the “old” paradigm.”]
[You may also listen to a video version of these shows at 2 Neotech-GV YouTube page.]