Talked about (among other things):
- Energies are intense, baby!!
- CITD 2017: an amazing event.
- Described Kp journey to CITD.
- On arrival felt opposition energies.
- After David Wilcock first presentation, I was “hooked” into staying.
- Physical things to expect: hot weather; cold weather; dirt dirt dirt; zero humidity; they DO have water all around the center; there are food vendors.
- Suggestions for “stuff to take”: Clothes for hot weather and cool weather; white shirt (my Cosmic Gazer Art shirt); something to cover knees, shoulders; carry bag (WalMart bag) to take with during daily activities; water bottle; take own food with; get plenty of CITD program booklets.
- Thanks to Denny Hunt, who was a great housemate, and where I learned about YouTube live streaming!!
- Joshua Tree Monument is phenomenal.
- David Wilcock. His talks are gooood, baby…
- I’m very glad that I experienced the “Full David Wilcock”. That was worth the price.
- The most impactful presentation was on Saturday (“Downfall of the Cabal”).
- Major point: p-gate = key to disclosure.
- Strongly recommend attending CITD if feel guided.
- CITD Cosmic presenter lineup is astounding!
- Final note: Mira the kitty (who contributed throughout the show) sends a loving meow to all!!
(note: if a commercial comes on at the beginning, just click ahead about 30 sec. to 1 minute.)
MP3 download link:
[Pre-show notes: “My experiences at Contact in the Desert 2017.”]
[You may also listen to a video version of these shows at 2 Neotech-GV YouTube page.]