This connects to a previous post. The whole immigration Executive Order deal is getting a lot of press. It appears much of it is a type of reaction (overreaction?) to what was put out. But it appears that this kind of immigration stance is not a new thing, as other presidents and politicians have put out similar ideas here and there.
Anyway, I put titles below that are linked to some videos and/or websites, for your consideration. All are free to decide for themselves (there may be a duplicate or two in the items below, but I’m just putting a whole bunch of them out there to view).
- Democrats gave a STANDING OVATION to the idea of building a wall, & deporting illegals committing crimes.
- Bill Clinton talking like Trump on immigration
- [Bill] Clinton Was Trump on Immigration | Make A Wall, in 1995 State of Union
- Donald Trump didn’t come up with the list of Muslim countries he wants to ban. Obama did.
- Obama Immigration Reform 2014 Speech: Announcing Executive Action [FULL] Today on November 20th (2014)
- Barack Obama on Immigration and a Path to Citizenship (2008)
- Obama on illegal immigration (2008)
- The Truth About Trump’s ‘Muslim Ban’ (a Paul Joseph Watson: I got most of what I needed from the first couple minutes; I am not aligned with the occasional downgrading of certain people and groups, however. No need for that.)