I know a few out there are wondering why I’m posting some things about Trump and not others. Right now, I’m more looking at what appear to be indications that major positive changes are occurring (not “positive” if you’re the “cabal”, of course).
There are a lot of items that appear upward pointing from the brand new administration (withdrawing from TTP, investigating vaccine abuse, repeal of ACA (+? -?), US infrastructure projects), and some which do not appear upward pointing (“approval” of DAPL, Keystone XL, US-Mexico wall (not sure where that one is, yet)). On the surface, some of those look very not what I would be for.
Well, in any event, when guided to look into some of these things, I’m now choosing to go to WhiteHouse.gov and actually read some of these things, from that source.
- Presidential actions (Executive Orders, Memoranda, Proclamations) may be found here: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions
- Briefing Room posts may be found here: https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog
- And there’s a variety of other links at WhiteHouse.gov.
- And remember you may follow and add your voice here:
- Donald Trump FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/
- Donald Trump Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
Right now I am not judging or evaluating what the Trump administration appears to be doing. I’m just reading some things they put out. I do feel, and know, that this whole process is part of a major overall “draining of the old swamp” and “constructing of the new foundation” for the entity known as the united states of America (Republic, not corporation) and its people. It is intended to uplift the overall “Hope Level” for those who have been struggling in the US. I know that is happening.
I’m not going to address every single thing that they do or propose. But I will continue to follow the Guidance that I “get”, and the paradigm I have always used with this blog:
I post what I “get” to post.
If you care to read more about that, here is a relevant Kp blog post.