One thing I’ve noticed, on all sides of the arena, is a fair amount of things like,
- “Clearly this is part of the liberal agenda”
- “Clearly this is part of the conservative agenda”
- “Democrats are always right.”
- “Republicans are always right.”
- “Independents are always right.”
- “Bernie was always right.”
- …and more bluntly…
- “___________________ sucks!” (fill in the blank with Trump anything, Hillary anything, Clinton anything, Obama anything, Bush anything, illegal immigrants anything, etc. anything)
Personally, to all of those, I say, “Not my zoo… not my monkeys.”
All of that is a game of division, a game of “find the label and put it on someone”.
“Not my zoo, not my monkeys.”
Although this may fall on many unhearing ears, I feel that, for myself at least, it is most helpful to my own Ascension process to “Drop the Divisions, Drop the Labels, and Embrace the Balance”.
No more “us vs. them”, “conservative vs. liberal”, etc… no labels, no divisions at all.
At this time, we are in a potential for Grand Unification. Don’t know about anyone else, but I’m embracing it.
Anyway, for my own choices, I always go with the Inner “Get”… and that’s it. Right now I’m feeling that I receive more total “data”, because I’m listening to those in many parts of the spectrum, and embracing what resonates, and releasing what doesn’t.
That’s all from this end.