This is sort of about my own situation, but it surely applies to many “out there”, wherever that may be. So here goes, and we’ll see what comes out.That photo in these Kp message postings is from 7-31-15, on top of Mauna Kea. So as 7-31-16 is only one day away, I sense that day may (or may not) be another opportunity for a renewal of the “self-photo-for-the-blog”… maybe.
Renewal is part of our Earth planet experience, particularly if we are on the “Intention for Ascension” path. So that’s pretty helpful for myself to remember that, as “things”, people, pathways, get removed, changed, altered, and so on.
A lot of “stuff all at once” has popped in to my life, at least on a 3D level, but that has also led to releasing of “fears of dealing with the 3D” for each of those things.
- Cosmic Radiance Vehicle (CRV): complete brakes replacement (and the rather large $ output for that; but no problem with my paying).
- Cosmic Radiance Vehicle (CRV): addition of AC coolant (which I did myself for the first time ever in my life).
- Contacts renewal: new prescription for these (my eyesight appears to be improving), but, well, my contacts “eye guy” has tried several different new types, each one he thought would be “better” than my original type, but there has been a challenge with each of the new ones. So I will likely have one more trip to him, where I will insist he give me my original type which has worked very well for several years… so it’s another opportunity to stand up for Self, with loving firmness (and I really like and appreciate my contacts “eye guy”).
- Medical insurance: okay, I’m not an “I’ve gotta have insurance” type of person, but I did get onto the Hawaii medical insurance a few years ago (for those people below a certain income level), which is great because it costs $0. No copay, etc. But this year my income has increased slightly, and just “slightly” enough to kick me out of the “free coverage” arena. So the last few days, following various forms of Guidance (and Healthcare.gov), I finished a process to continue the medical coverage, for a very low monthly. And why do I know it was the “right” process for me to go through? The monthly payment will be $77.07… talk about synchronicity.
- Medical insurance, one more note: I am NOT a “go to a doctor for every tiny thing that happens to my body” person. I NEVER go except for an occasional O2 level, BP, etc., check up. I do NOT vaccinate, I do not take ANY western type drugs, EVER. The only convenience for myself, at least, is that having some coverage helps if an emergency situation were encountered (but there are years (several of them) when I had absolutely nothing, and all was okay). In the end, the Universe does care for us… no matter what.
- Leaking air bed: I love my air bed, but they usually develop a leak or two, at least mine have, and so I’ve been dealing with that this past month, and found that Goop adhesive plus a small rubber patch seals it up pretty well. But it still leaks very slowly, so there’s one I haven’t found. I’ve got to get a new one. Which I will.
So that’s my life. Why to talk about those seemingly minor things? Well, we all seem to be having them… and all at once. And perhaps this is because our New BEingness is trying to emerge… very quickly, and very “concentratedly“.
So I say, enjoy the ride, whatever it is, release the “dependence on the outer” to “make us happy”, go to the mountains, or the ocean, or Hapuna Beach, release the fear of changes, and… BE Aloha… especially for yourself.