Most of the readers of this blog I’m sure are aware of what has been (and still is being) done to foods, both for humans and animals. And we also know that we each have the inherent ability to a) read the labels, b) choose fresh, organic foods as much as possible, and c) energetically transmute (namely, raise the vibration of) anything placed into our bodies. Personally, I utilize sparkles of white crystalline energies going into all of the foods and liquids I take in. I know others who do Reiki and/or use other techniques. Hey, even Grandma and Grandpa’s “prayers before every meal” works.
If you don’t agree with this article, I suggest going out tomorrow and having an “irradiated, artificial hormone raised, FD&C Red 40 colored, GMO-corn fed, cooked in brominated vegetable oil, pink slime burger”. You know where you can get one, don’t you?
This is pretty self explanatory, so I’m not highlighting it. And I am not aligning or putting out any “dread” vibrations, which Ian mentions in the first paragraph.
[IG] As someone who suffered terribly with a food allergy that was eventually traced to the horrible artificial sweetener Aspartame and has transformed his life through changing his diet to eat as ‘clean’ as possible, this list fills me with dread and certainly doesn’t make me want to eat any American food.
Many savvy and health conscious shoppers analyze food labels to know exactly what’s concocted in that jar, can or box. Conversely, millions of Americans, brainwashed by trendy advertising and/or scientific propaganda, remain clueless about genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and other ubiquitous genetically engineered ingredients like MSG, maltodextrin, soy protein isolate, et.al. Food manufacturers spend lots of money concocting chemical additives to addict you. Some of these “foods” shoved down American throats are flat out banned in other nations. Distractify.com gives even the occasional junk eater fifteen reasons to just say no.
1. Pink Slime – This is not finely textured beef. It’s to the bone meat scraps mixed with ammonia to bulk up cheap burgers and hot dogs. Not allowed in E.U.
2. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) – For twenty years, Americans and their animals have been guinea pigs eating food with pesticides or herbicides embedded in the DNA. You’ll find GMOs in 80% of all processed food and feed. Animals experience birth defects, intestinal problems and sterility. 38 nations, including Russia, Italy, Venezuela, Scotland and Austria have banned them.
3. Carrageenan – Just cause it’s made from seaweed doesn’t mean it’s healthy. It thickens up U.S.food – yogurt, milk, infant formula – and is a culprit in gastrointestinal disorders. The E.U. bans this in their baby food.
4. Atrazine – This herbicide is an endocrine disrupter and most likely in your drinking water. Exposed male frogs are “chemically castrated” by atrazine and it’s banned in the E.U.
5. Artificial Hormones – We feed these to the cattle to fatten ’em up. Humans may get cancer as a result of eating the meat or milk laden with these synthetic hormones, which are banned in Japan, E.U., China and Australia.
6. Chickens in Arsenic – You know arsenic is a poison, but it makes your raw chicken purchase look pinker. Cows eat arsenic laced chicken manure. You might too, if you eat conventional meat. This process is banned in the E.U.
7. Ractopamine Pork – No, it’s not a dinosaur, Ractopamine is an asthma medication for pigs. It increases their muscle and the money they bring. You might get headaches, insomnia or gain weight or worse. Ractopamine additives are banned in Russia, China and the E.U.
8. Brominated Vegetable Oil (BVM) – if you drink energy/sport drinks, this poisonous flame retardant keeps your drink from separating. And may cause cancer, birth defects, schizophrenia and worse in rats. It’s so bad, 100 countries have banned it.
9. Artificial Coloring – You’re ingesting petroleum and coal tar when eating Red 40 or Yellow 5. It’s in candy and many other brightly colored foods. Read the label, because hyperactivity and brain cancer are risks. Banned in many parts of the E.U.
10. Bromine Bread – This increases the bulk and revs up the speed in bread production. Rats have bulked up with cancer, nervous system and kidney problems, among others. Canada. China. Brazil and the E.U. have banned it.
11. Azodicarbonamide – A chemical for whiter flour, yoga mats and rubber soles. Check your bread products. Asthma is a risk. It’s banned in Singapore.
12. Butylated Hydroxyanisole and Butylated Hydroxytoluene – This stops food spoilage. And may cause cancer. In butter, meat and gum. Japan, the UK say No!
13. Antibiotics – Given to animals to keep ’em healthy and fatter in CAFOs. Linked to antibiotic resistance and banned in New Zealand, E.U. and Australia.
14. Irradiation – Fukashima for food! Radiation is used to extend shelf life and killing bacteria. Used on meats, fruits and vegetables. Banned in the E.U.
15. Phosphate Additives – Added to meats for “flavor enhancement” and less shrinkage. Also sodas. Distractify.com calls it an “arterial toxin and increases heart disease risk.”
Support your local farmer and grow your own food.