Before I completely “zonk out” in my own house (bed), for however many hours that might be, I just wished to share a few things:
- Yes, there was a lot of things “done” on this past mission to O’ahu and Kauai.
- No matter what I did, all of us are in charge of our own energies, and may also perform whatever energetic “tasks” which we see as our “kuleana” (sacred Inner path).
- This is not about “finding a guru” that can lead one out of the “mess” they are in.
- It’s about finding the Inner Higher Teacher that shows us, via our inner Joy-Guide, where our “missions” may be.
- We are all changing, and accepting our Inner Responsibility to be who we are and do what only we can do, and BE who only WE can be.
- [Update] And, dammit, proofread your blog posts before you publish them!
So, with that said, I go to bed.