Really, I’m just having fun with it all. But to keep it simple, here are the relevant posts:
- Mike Harris to Alexandra… here (Kp posting)
- Randy Cramer to Alexandra… here (Kp posting)
- Mike Harris to Alexandra about Randy Cramer… here
The following is a copy of Mike Harris’ email to Alexandra regarding the article we posted of Randy Cramer’s response to Alexandra of the circumstances surrounding Justice Antonin Scalia’s death. Randy Cramer’s letter can be viewed HERE. Alexandra’s reply follows.
[Mike Harris] Hello Alexandra,
I need to correct a couple of things you recently printed and published on Galactic Connection.
1. I did not tell you that Paul Ryan and General Dunsford were taking over the Executive roles within the Whitehouse, I first heard that from you, and that as far as I knew it was merely a rumor, as nothing from any of my of other Veteranstoday.com sources had any confirmation of such an event. I did state that I would seek confirmation and share that confirmation with you if it was available.
2. The item you published regarding Randy Cramer rebutting the story published in VT about Anthony Scalia and his involvement with an 18 year old prostitute, while doing “molle” (an analogue of the drug MDMA, also known as ecstasy) and taking Viagra, resulting is a subsequent heart attack. I would recommend that Mr. Cramer study the pharmacology, history and development of Viagra, which was developed by Pfizer, as a drug to prevent heart attacks by dilating blood vessels and increasing blood flow to the heart and other parts of the male anatomy. If Justice Scalia was on Viagra he was taking a drug which would have prevented a heart attack in spite of the fact it may have caused him an erection. I stand by the story originally published by Gordon Duff in Veteranstoday.com, that Justice Scalia was murdered by the pedophiles involved in the same ring as he was a member of. In addition, please refer to the photos of Justice Scalia leaving the White House with a manila folder clearly in his hand. Mr. Cramer is clearly mistaken in his report. Hey we all make mistakes from time to time, and I do not sense any mal-intent from Mr. Kramer, only that he was mis-informed.
Please publish these corrects as soon as you are able.
Thank you in advance and keep up all of your good work.
Alexandra’s reply to Mike Harris:
No problem Mike!
Just for clarification, my post was primarily only focused on the Scalia situation so if people read into anything other than that, then they need to go back and reread it. I actually stated ONE line regarding Paul and Dunford as follows:
“According to Harris, this so-called rumor is currently awaiting absolute confirmation….stay tuned.”
Please know that I am not here to cause disharmony. I am a FIRM believer that we must all be willing to look at all perspectives as that is the fabric of life!
So people know that I firmly respect your opinions and always will.
So consider it done.