[UPDATE: a note from AK: “You know, I don’t often watch MSNBC but I saw that last night, and I was just shellshocked at how blatant the propaganda is getting…. very sad day indeed… (KP response): Very “glad” day, I’d say… shows what a state of desperation they [the cabal] must be in. I’m quite sure that most who watch Rachel are quite awake, aware, and intelligent (yes, WE know that those three words CAN go together).]
I happened to flip onto this portion of MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow show today, and since she was giving what appeared to be a traditional MSNBC, main stream media type, flogging of “conspiracy theorists”, I just ignored it… passed it by (I’d rather watch NHL hockey… which I did).
But then I saw this note at RMN (“Rachel Maddow’s Rant”), and read this:
“Until tonight, I thought Rachael was a very intelligent person. Now, I don’t know what to make of her. Her 4-24 show on MSNBC (at least the part of it that I saw) can only be described as a rant against everyone who won’t swallow the “official” story about anything.
“It was out of character for her.
“Maybe she’s in fear for her job (as all of the MSM actors should be right now). “
I’d have to agree with the “Maybe she’s in fear for her job” part (or maybe it’s “in fear for her life” (although I hope not)).
Here is the link to that segment of her show, should you wish to watch it.
I’ll just point out a few things I observed in this “Rachel Rant”, which I consider typical of those reporters who are simply out to “debunk”(should I say, “trash”?) alternative (to the MSM) explanations to many of the events we have experienced the last 12 years (e.g., 9-11, 7-7 (London), Sandy Hook, Aurora, Boston Marathon, Waco Texas Fertilizer plant explosion)…
- No matter what the alternative theory or explanation, bring in the word “crazy” when describing it. MSNBC’s favorite (thank you, Chris Matthews)… “Truther Nut Jobs”.
- No matter what the alternative theorIST, bring in the word “crazy” when describing THEM.
- Present as few as possible actual facts (observations) that those “conspiracy theorists” present (e.g., on 9-11 three steel structure buildings fell at free-fall speed).
- NEVER, I mean, NEVER, actually discuss in any intelligent way, what what their actual theories ARE.
- When showing a clip of one of “those conspiracy people”, be sure to bring out one where they look “crazy” (check out the Alex Jones clips).
- Interview a guest (in this case, Alice Hoagland (mother of Mark Bingham, who died in the “flight 93 crash” at Shanksville, PA)) who appears quite unconvincing in the “normalcy” that her son would greet her on the telephone by saying, “This is Mike Bingham” (How about, “This is Mike, your son”?).
- Interview a guest (in this case, Alice Hoagland) who, just like you, Rachel, implies these “conspiracy theorists” are “crazy” (alternatively, Alice says, “…think of these people as ‘mental patients'” (namely, they are “sick… off their rockers”).
- Tell your guest (in this case, Alice Hoagland) that you (Rachel Maddow) are “concerned about the harm that they (those conspiracy theorists) do”… implying, of course, that anyone who poses alternative (to MSM) theories to events, will be “harming” other people (they are “making it more miserable for us” (20:45)).
- Speak to your guest (in this case, Alice Hoagland) as if she is not only Mark Bingham’s mother, but also an expert on other events, like the Boston Marathon bombings.
- [Watch at 19:03…] Be sure your guest (in this case, Alice Hoagland) reads (checks) their notes throughout the interview so they stay on point (whose “point”? MSNBC’s?). This is also at 19:15, where she looks down, as well as at several other points after that).
- Have your guest (in this case, Alice Hoagland) bring in the words (regarding the Boston Marathon “suspects”), “cold blooded killers”.
Gotta love ’em. Just send ’em love, that’s all I say.
“See you, MSNBC. Glad that I’m awake enough to see that you’re just like the rest.” Have a nice life…