I spoke with someone earlier who was also struck by the “Game Over” statement in that first post. We both saw points about that phrase that went deeper than the “cabal” game being over. Much deeper.
Here’s a summary of what we saw.
- Former “relationships”… Those that serve no Higher Purpose for us… GAME OVER.
- Any of the “you’ve got to do this for me” types of games… GAME OVER.
- The “I’ve done this before so I have to keep doing it, again… and again… and again… and again… and again… and again… and again… and again… GAME OVER.
- “I’m going to [heal you, fix you, cure you, and so on]“… GAME OVER.
- “You’ve got to [heal me, fix me, cure me, and so on]“… GAME OVER.
- “You are my guru” (or, “I am your guru”)… GAME OVER.
- “My [government, parents, husband, wife, son, daughter, cat, dog] are all going to take responsibility for me”… GAME OVER.
- “The belief that [Democrats, Republicans, Liberal Party, Conservative Party, Obama, The Galactics, The Divine Ones (all 143,268 of them), and so on] are all working for my highest and best and know exactly what’s best for me“… GAME OVER.
- “I have only limited choices for myself”… GAME OVER.
- “I am not able to make choices for myself”… GAME OVER.
- “Reading and trusting any post that talks about “GAME OVER” and agreeing with everything in it without checking in with one’s own ‘Higher Discernment’”… GAME OVER.
That just about says it for me. All I’ll add is, “BLOG POST… OVER”.
[comments are open, for once, so please feel free to add your own "Game Over"s.]