[UPDATE 1526 HST: Mahalo (Thank you) all for your multitudinous comments, and kind statements. I should clarify that there are very few of any comments that have been "off track", or negatively oriented. I also have admired those who are courageous enough to question things. And that's great. I also know there are "ones" out there whose "job" it is to try to cause confusion and uncertainty. Which is all the more reason for learning to practice discernment, from a Higher sort of level.]
Here’s a response I made a few days ago to someone’s comment.
“I am responsible, and I set, the energy for this blog. I am also happy to set boundaries on what I allow through here. Anyone who wants to post their own ideas is more than welcome to set up their own blog, or join one of the many group [discussion] sites out there.”
And response to another (which was written in ALL CAPS)…
“I took the liberty of de-capitalizing your message as all caps implies “screaming” and [implies] that you may think that only you have the right answer…
“I prefer to stay positive and keep the vision in my mind that we are moving upward as a human race, and that there is nothing, I mean nothing, that will stop us moving upward, spiritually and consciously.”
So I’m posting this “Comments about Comments” post here because I want to reiterate a few points about “Comments”.
- I’ll open comments on a post when I receive Guidance to open them.
- If it is your first comment, it will automatically go into the “Moderation” queue (line), and will not appear until I “approve” it.
- After you have made your first comment, and it was “approved”, further comments (by you) will automatically appear (without any moderation by me)…
- …Unless certain words appear in your comment which may cause it to be “moderated” (words of my choice).
- Try to keep comments of reasonable length (you know what that is), say, a few sentences.
- Comments advertising your own products for sale will (very likely) be removed.
- Refrain from using ALL CAPS. That implies “screaming” and/or, “I am right and you are wrong and I’m so important that you’d better read my comment and post it because if you don’t I’ll know you are a phony and all of the things you post on your blog are wrong and I’ll report you to the Board of International Blog Settlements (BIBS).”
- I may remove comments after they have appeared and/or to edit out certain words or expressions I do not deem appropriate to the blog post.
- I may remove comments if they are not related to the blog post in question.
- I allow anyone who disagrees with me to NOT like what I say in response to a comment, and to feel mildly or extremely upset (their choice), because sometimes that’s the way we grow out of that “upsettedness”.
- Last, and perhaps most important, I reserve the freedom to send anyone Love and Light and Peace and Joy, whether it is accepted or acknowledged or not.
Guess that’s all about “Comments” for now. In honor of this Comments post, I will leave the comments open for 24 hours.
[comments open 24 hours]